I-SIP – Simplicity in one panel
Whatever the complexity, scale or ambition of your project we believe the i-SIP system offers the simplest, most reliable and best value solution.
Rapid delivery through large format components
Structurally strong, large format panels fit together easily and precisely, offering a quicker way to create a thermally insulated and watertight structure. Time is significantly reduced with offsite through a combination of factors:
- Less time onsite.
- Greater productivity onsite.
- Minimal weather impact.
- More predictable build time.
With more confidence in the schedule you can plan around any site access restrictions with confidence, making the system ideal for education and transport projects.
Cost effectiveness through optimisation
Overall project costs are lower and more certain. The i-SIP system reduces costs through:
- Reduced prelims and site overheads.
- Fewer defects, snags or onsite reworks.
- Eliminating material waste.
Shorter, predictable build times reduce project risks. Buildings are ready for occupation sooner, releasing revenue and reducing financing costs. Standardisation across a property portfolio delivers further savings.
Quality through attention to detail
With Innovaré’s careful design and attention to detail i-SIP delivers significant quality gains:
- The factory controlled environment eliminates variability.
- There’s no risk of damage from onsite handling or poor storage.
- Sealed and volumetric units minimise damage by follow-on trades. Careful design ensures that onsite reworking for M&E is not needed.
With greater quality comes a reduction in the whole life cost of the building, making offsite even better value throughout the building lifecycle.