For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Innovare Systems Limited (we or us) is the data controller (that is the company which is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address and email address) whenever you complete an online form. or contact us for any reason.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to help us identify you and your registration details;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your preferences;
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- improving our services; and
- any other related or incidental purpose.
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone or email about any products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See ‘Your rights’, below for further information.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers; and
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that are unique to you; and
- we store your personal data on secure servers.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data; and
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Innovare Systems Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg name and email address); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable);
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg your name and email address); and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com, or you can write to us at Fonteyn House, 47-49 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9PY or call us on 0845 674 0020. Our registered office is at Fonteyn House, 47-49 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9PY.